- The fear/confusion of HIV/AIDS is broken.
- Individuals have restored/improved healthy/positive self-image and positive behaviour/life style change.
- Children will be positive about school and achieve improved school performance.
- Improved health of both the children and their carers.
- Destigmatised OVC’s living in safe home environments.
- Individuals empowered to know where to get help.
- Confident and positive carers. Life skills and life-orientation relating to HIV/AIDS and healthy sexual lives learnt.
- Emotionally positive, well-balanced children.
HEART-TO-HEART is the only Organisation delivering these services to the Orphans and Vulnerable Children in our areas, at their homes.